Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my blog...

it's a long time ago since my last blog....
i guess i forget i got a place to "let it out"...

well, starting last year when i started working temporary, things had gone really bad as days goes by...well, the worse that happen to me is my house was broken in, and my lap top got stolen...thanks to those motherfuckers....i cant online and the only entertainment i had, was radio...imagine that...but i felt sorry for huey min, because her laptop gone together with mine...i don't know y, i felt guilty towards that matter...i mean bad things happen to me...but y involve her...she had to suffer together with me this long...but we made it through...

then i start doing insurance, AXA life...it was ok but tough...ofcoz tough...nothing is easy in this world...debt has been following around me...finding ways to cover it everyday...money money money...haih...she have to suffer along also...

finally after so long period of time of hanging on...things starting to be ok...i got a freelance job over at PMI, even though is tough...but i guess if i can hold on through this, everything will be fine...it was tiring....this whole project i have to finish 300++ 7-eleven outlet around kl...and trust me u will be shock to see so many outlet...which u don't even know it exist...

but i learn alot and earn not bad income....so at least all this hard work is worth it...

No comments: