Thursday, September 3, 2009

People.....

since the day i started this job....i've been meeting different kind of people....dont refer only to customers....but to people that work around me....starting with 4 person including me in my team....we are strong sales team....everyone got the potential....starting with the old man....that's wat we call him...he is able to perform very good in sales....no doubt about that....he is very experience....but he is very easy to get jealous...he thought he can become a manager....he will play dirty to make sure he gets wat he want....he talk bad about someone behind their backs...he lost all my respect towards him....

then the Daddy's boy...who always listen to his dad....quite a nice guy....funny....but he has no balls to stand up for himself...or perhaps he dont want to....i don understand actually....his father ask him to take another job....resign from here....he did so...so we lost him....

then there is MR cool....he act very cool in everything he do....he got alots of cables....sametime got lots of secret....he get unsatisfy easilly...but never voice out to the person incharge...he is also quite nice to be friend...but one thing with him is, he trust people too easilly....that's get him into alot of trouble....he is resigning too....kinda make me disappointed with the thing he did b4 he left....

then there is me....the donno how to say no guy...i do everything my boss ask me to....i did everything with my heart and soul....people still will talk shit about me...i shut up only...knowing that maybe this will make me grow...just hope so....

1 comment:

Jing Wen Jacelyn said...

hey...how r u?
wish u all the best ya...