Wednesday, January 7, 2009

first blog of 2009

good bye 2008, welcome 2009....

last year, i've been through a lot, a lot of memories...happy, pain, sad....a lot more....but is all in the past now...yesterday is always a memory....the future is always a mystery...and now, is always a gift...that's y it is called the "present"...lets feed back some of 2008....

everything is fine at first...everything going really well...except my studies la...struggling...but manage to do it in the end...lost a good friend....rest in peace my friend...lost some one important...who i loved a lot...she left...i'm hurt...stayed single for almost 5months...then, i found her on the 9th of Dec...up and down all the way in 2008....oh ya...i start fighting again in 2008....

i stop lingering in the past...because she hold on to me...take me back to the present and going forward...to the future...for that, i thank you...because i really need someone to be there for me...i might not be the perfect one...i am not the perfect one...but i will do my best and i promise you that with all my heart...

i spend more time in KL now than in BP...i donno y..but i just don feel like going back much...i don have a lot of friend in KL...but who need a ton of friend??we just need 1 or 2 true and good friend...and i got them here....

now my life is not only "me" anymore...and i am glad...

well, CNY coming...but i am having exam and CNY comes in the middle of my exam period..sucks like hell...how to celebrate...haih....but don care la...CNY every year can celebrate de...haha...anyway..i wish everyone....wish come true in 2009...

1 comment:

mLCS said...

haha... all the best bro in 2009...

CNY is coming soon but i know TARC students are having exam during the time...

Glad to hear you that you are not alone anymore... but still mz take care ur study ah...

ALL THE BEST AND TAKE CARE