Thursday, November 6, 2008

stress....

well, guys....i don't use windows live blog anymore....well, i got my reason...
past month has been crazy for me...work, study, training...wow....but i stop my full time work...now as a part timer...well, is a release for me but, for my supervisor...is disaster...because our sales helped him a lot...now lose four full timer...wow...must be hard for him....he came to us...said that he need our help...of cause we will do our best to help him...because he helped us a lot....management of the company i work for is really a mess...greed...plans that is stupid...never think of the sales department....our difficulties...company at first promise to help us....but they are doing it in reverse....haih...what to do....

now is my 5th week of second year second semester...yet...i don't feel the mood to do anything yet....haih...will continue trying lo....my mum can go shanghai relax...so nice....

Yup, tournament..is next week....well, just hope i don get beat up too badly....hah...all the best....take care

2 comments:

Christine said...

Stress is always in our lives...T_T
I'm having my finals now..starting today..
Well, all the best to you in your tournament!!! Beat 'em up..haha..kidding..you can do it! Hope to see you soon...

Jing Wen Jacelyn said...

It is good that you have a new blog... At least your friends can know what is going on in your life...Wish you all the best for the tournament...I believe that you can once more time be a champion...