Saturday, November 22, 2008

one week....

go




one week after my tournament...everyday is just pain....and tiredness...hardly fall asleep at night makes me wonder why...some more, the stupid whether made me sick...i am sick, and i am i pain...this week is really suffering...but, day by day the pain slowly goes away...haha...

our class took some class picture...with all wear the same color...and our international marketing tutor, Mr Goh...well...it was nice....

assignment coming....will be very busy this two weeks....i am prepared for it....when is over...i need to really start my revision....exam getting near...but...our working team will go to penang on december for PC fair....i am looking forward for this event...it will be 4 days 3 nights there...will tell u guys all about it.....

tomorrow, will be my 4th months anniversary of breaking up....means i am single for 4 months....this is quite some time for me...well, can say i fully healed...but, yesterday when she sms me, i thought i can handle it...but in the end...i cant...i had to stop our chat...because even though i am healed...there left a scar...when touches the scar...i will still feel the pain....it doesn't make me comfortable....i mean, until now....i still don't understand why she keep telling me that she felt guilty for what she did...and still cries about it everytime she think of me...i mean, if some one know that doing some thing will cause them to felt guilty, will they still do it? i sincerely hope she is happy this the guy now...and get what she ever wanted...or what i couldn't give her...because, if she don't...she will say, she regret dumping me....and i don't want her to regret...it will fucking make it hard for me too....well, at least i am good for now...and i am thankful for that.....

3 comments:

BluR_MiN said...

eh, Jonathan KOO X X
hehe^^
create dis account and put "blur min" as nickname,
hahax
u named my nickname and i use it wor
happy?
proud?
^^

Annabelle Soh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jon said...

i like she blur mar...so need to be taken care by me...so, she need me...and i will be there...