Saturday, September 19, 2015

MARRIED LIFE

well, long time i didnt blog about anything so i decided to share some life changing event.on 29th may 2015, i am officially married. The irony of this is i married a girl that once broke my heart.(that is not the point today). We met when we were serving national service in kem padang hijau Kluang. i remember the first time i saw her. In my mind i said "wow, she seems unreachable!" when she saw i was looking at her, i panic and simply just wave my hand with a stupid face and try to keep my cool...that was dumb! Things played along nicely we started to talk to each other. exchanging notes like secondary school, when we get our phone, we will sms (no whatsapp at that time) and talk on the phone.we got out of the camp, she went back to Kulai to continue Form 6, i went to TARC at KL. situation was tough as we had long distance relationship. Ups and Downs of course. After 1 year 4 months of this, we finally broke up. I took this break up very hard, it was like the darkest days of my life. And to speak the truth, it still hurt till this day when i think of it. How do i handle it? Well, we are guys, we simply just don think about it. HA!I donno whats gotten into me, 4 years after break up, i decided to ask her out one day when is back at Kulai for a tea. One thing led to another, we were holding hands again. At that moment, i admit, that i never stop loving her. Again, we are guys, we simply just put it in a box and keep it somewhere else, that's how i kept it together all these years. I told myself, if i were given a second chance, i am gonna make this right. i am gonna give everything i have in this! I found her! She who will give 100% to you when she love you, she who will do anything for you. And i certainly will do the same. of cause she is not perfect, nobody is anyway. Thats what i love about her. We got married, and this few months of married life, with her by my side, so close to me. I feel complete, i wake with here by my side(sometime only la, cause i woke up late, haha), having breakfast together, drinking coffee, talking about everything like our day, our job, our problems, our baby(oh yeah, she is pregnant currently 7 months, means i will be a father is 2 more months!). recently i started a business, which consumed a lot of my time. I working 2 jobs, day and night. I felt very guilty i have less time for her, left her alone at home. When i finally get home, she is asleep. when i woke up, she went off to work. So i am very struggling to make time for her, like during lunch breaks, or maybe dinner and weekends. i will spend most of my free time with her. When the baby arrive, i need to make more time for both of them. well, i am married. so officially a family man. no more partying!! which is the whole point of marriage. If you don wanna give up that old life of yours, then don bother getting married. one you are married, games over brother. But don stop you from getting married with the one you love, cause something is worth giving something else up. At some point of our life, we have to grow up. for guys, getting married is that POINT!   

No comments: